The hammer is one of the basic tools, useful and essential for any manual work of DIY and also has many services.
The hammer mills work by crushing the elements that are introduced through their feeding system. The grinding is carried out by means of a series of hammers disposed in the grinding chamber. They specialize in dry and wet crushing.
The crushing force lies in a motor that drives the hammers to crush with high speed, both pressure and rotation. When you introduce the elements that you want to crush through the feeding system, they fall into the crushing area where the hammers are already moving.
However, in the hardware store there are hammers that are preferably used for specific tasks, for that reason, today you can know the essential characteristics of these elements, the types and their functions.
The hammer is composed of:
- Handle: It is the long part of the hammer used to direct the blow, almost always made of wood or metal with a rubber lining to prevent it from sliding. This is one of the characteristics that should be fixed when making your choice. Hammer online shopping is done from famous online stores.
- Head: It has several shapes that adapt to each specific function. It is usually made of iron or steel, which makes it very resistant. At the same time, the head is divided into two parts, the mocheta or cotillo, is the strong and solid part, and the rock or nail, part tuned that is divided with sharp ends to remove tips, screws, fittings, bolts or other small elements.
It is always a wise choice to buy best quality hammer in India. This is because a hammer is used to rivet, chisel, emboss, and flatten, among other tasks that vary depending on the size, material or model. Learn below the main types of hammers and the need that each one covers:
- Nail hammers: It is the most common class and which has a nail or rock on one side and a square or round cotillo on the other. Curved nail hammers are ideal for removing nails, nails or nuts. Those with a straight nail are used in construction and to demolish rock-board plates.
- Ball hammers: It is a combined tool of steel and wood or fiber handle, has a cylindrical head and flat stroke surface. These are used in mechanical works of tinsmith or engineering. The ball end allows to remove rivets and separate wood or support wedges.
- Drill hammers: They are ideal for hitting chisels and cutting chills. The blow face must be larger than the chiseled face.
The larger hammers support greater strength and have more resistance, while the smaller ones are comfortable to use with small accessories such as shackles and anchors, rivets, nails and so on.
Remember to use this item accompanied by gloves and transparent glasses, in this way you will avoid leaks in the eyes or damage to your hands.
At Eastman Shop, you will find a wide variety of hammers, suitable for different functions and manufactured under the highest quality standards that eliminate vibration, achieve greater performance, even in the wet and avoid the risk of injury by repetition.