A clean bathroom is extremely important for the proper hygiene of you and your family. A clean bathroom also looks fresh and beautiful. No one likes having to use a dirty bathroom. Your guests will most certainly be disgusted by it. A clean bathroom will not only keep you healthy but also create a good impression on other people’s mind about you. Though it is the most hated place to be cleaned up, but still you have to do it. Your bathroom is the place which gets the most dirty, messy and filled with germs which makes it smelly even. Here are a few things that you should keep in your mind to maintain a clean bathroom at all times:
- Empty your trash can on a daily basis. Even if it is not filled completely, get rid of whatever is in it. The things that you put in the trashcan of your bathroom fill accumulate a lot of germs on it if you leave it unattended for more than a day. This causes foul smell and even attracts microbes and pests which cause diseases. Don’t let your trash pile up, instead take out a little bit of your time everyday in the morning and remove all the waste in it.
- You can make it a habit to spray your shower and shower walls with a solution of water and vinegar every day after you wash up. You spent time to clean yourself; your shower also deserves the same treatment. This will not let dirt and grime build up on your walls. Thus by keeping away excess moisture you are reducing the time required to clean it later on. It is much like using toilet seat covers; you are using them to protect yourself and to keep your seats clean thereby making s less of a hassle late on. You can buy toilet seat covers online but the solution can be made easily at home without any hassle.
- Dry towels are another sign of a neat and tidy bathroom. You can put all your towels in the dryer for a few minutes every night before you go to sleep so that you can use fresh and dry towels the next day. It also keeps the towels fresh for a longer time; hence you don’t have to wash them as often as before. You just need to be careful about one thing- do not over dry your towels. Over drying your towels will cause them to shrink and wear them out sooner.
- Exhaust fan is a great invention and they are provided in your bathroom for a reason. Switch the fan on when you enter the bathroom and turn it off when you leave. This will circulate inside the bathroom and keep it fresh. It also keeps mildew away. As you can buy toilet seat cover India online, you can also buy exhaust fans online in India.
- Always do all the gross chores before they become too big. This way you won’t have to spend extra time and energy trying to clean something that is super dirty and gross.